Sunday, October 31, 2010

 

Day 1713 - Happy Halloween!

Greetings, Bloggy Trick or Treaters -

Here's our little angel...er...devil, Savannah dressed up for her first Halloween.

We watched football and baseball yesterday in the den with the pumpkin lit up on the coffee table. It looked good.

I had fun at the craft fair yesterday, and plan to go to another one next weekend.

I bought something for Savannah, and a couple other Christmas presents IF I can stand to give them away.

I am NOT in the craft fair groove yet, meaning I wasn't as prepared as I should have been.

I didn't bring my checkbook, and ran out of cash. I left with a dollar to my name, but that forced me to stop shopping, I will say that much!

This afternoon Charlie and I are going to see 'Retired and Extremely Dangerous' - should be fun.

TTFN and have a great Sunday!

Comments:
Hey, that picture made my day!

We're going up to Mary Ann's for Pizza night--Nancy is there, returns tomorrow to SF, and we'll watch the Patriots until SF/Ranger game.

I just talked to Dave, Emily, and Ally, and Tim--all are well and busy. Emily is in the chorus for the musical "Beauty and the Beast" this coming weekend. Her graduation is June 4th.

Our major craft fair is Nov 20th--and yes, I've learned to take more cash than I think I'll need, plus my checkbook! One year I kept borrowing a few dollars from Mary Ann, then when she ran out, from sister, Martha!
 
Happy Halloween! Almost time to go out trick or treating!!!
We went to that pumpkins in the park thing last night. It sucked. Savi hated it and kept asking to go home. It took over an HOUR just to get to the darn pumpkins, and then 80% of them looked like Savi had carved them. Such a waste of time and money!!

Today we went back to Roger Williams Park for 'Spooky Zoo'. THAT was fun. It was just the usual zoo, but they added trick or treat stations and had a few people walking around in costume. I got some cute pics (I hope) at different little hay bale displays and we got to watch the elephants get their bath with the handlers. Savi LOVED that.

Tonight we will walk around the neighborhood with my friend up the street. Just a few houses since Savi already got a ton of candy from the zoo!!!
 
Yay, Candy! Looking forward to the pics, Heather.

I loved Halloween when I was a kid, and made the candy last till Christmas!
 
Hi all! We had a great night trick or treating!!Savi went to a million houses and got over half a bag of candy. (she had one of those HUGE bags from dunkin donuts)
Candy galore...yum.
Pics are up on facebook and flickr!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?