Saturday, October 30, 2010

 

Day 1712 - It's Halloween Eve!


Greetings, Bloggy Pumpkin Eve-ages!

This looks like a very heavy pumpkin for those cute little hands!

Well, I get to enjoy my carved pumpkin for the next several days, till it starts getting pruny.

Then we'll put it out to pasture... literally...

It's not even Halloween, but guess what I'm doing after water aerobics this morning?

GOING TO MY FIRST CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR OF THE SEASON! Wahoo!

I don't have anything particular in mind, but I am sure I'll find something I can't live without.

Then it's off to the supermarket, then home.

No plans yet for Sunday, maybe a movie. We don't really get any trick or treaters anymore, so I didn't even buy any candy.

How about YOU?

TTFN and have a nice Saturday!

Comments:
Hi Pumpkin carving queen! Congrats on your big win!
Not sure what this weekend will bring...I think I will take your advice, Mom, and take Savi to pick leaves today. We will use them in projects later. Mike is considering taking us to the Pumpkins in the park at Roger Williams tonight. It's kind of expensive (and the membership doesn't qualify for it...grr) but we both think Savi would LOVE to see the millions of pumpkins all lit up. If he sells enough stuff today, we will go tonight.
Tomorrow morning Savi and I are going (with my friend Joan) back to Roger Williams Park for 'spooky zoo'. That is only 12 bucks for ME and Savi is free. They have trick or treating stations, special animals, exhibits and costumed characters walking around. They will also have food and live music. It's going to be pretty chilly, but will be fun.
Tomorrow night I will take Savi trick or treating somewhere. Still havent decided if we will go around home with my friend who lives up the street...or if I will go to Joan's in Warwick and walk around her neighborhood. Either one will be fun for the baby!
 
Hi Heather!

Your weekend sounds like tons of fun.

Stop over at Lyns on your way to or from home to trick or treat!

Did she decide to like the costume after all, or did you change?

xxx
 
Karen, Congratulations on winning the pumpkin carving prize!!!! I didn't get to my computer yesterday and just now tonight, so I didn't know. I like those teeth! And wish I could see Savi and Heather tomorrow night! We'll be up at Mary Ann's so have not bought any candy. Aunt Nancy arrived yesterday, last night was Debi's 50th birthday party (Gil didn't go but I did and I liked my "costume"--black slacks, a very ornate top, and an white eye mask with a feather on one side), this morning we helped out at the hunter's breakfast in WP from 5am to 8am, then there were 7 of our family for lobster at noonish--Mary Ann and Nancy stayed until about 4pm. A nice day, now watching the SF/Ranger's game (we're cheering for SF of course, and the Ranger's are ahead 4 to 0.)
 
Whoo boy, long comments! I had a good day today, that's all I have to say!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?