Friday, October 29, 2010

 

Day 1711 - You don't know Jack.. O'Lantern...


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here it is - my pumpkin carving contest entry for work. I think the teeth came out all right, maybe not perfect, but they'll do.

What do you think?

I think it's 'OK' - considering I didn't spend very long on it. I quit while I was ahead before I really screwed something up...

Charlie liked it, so I'm good with that.

Have a great Friday, and a great weekend, and a great Halloween! TTFN!

Comments:
I LOVE IT! I think it came out awesome! How did it do in the contest???
 
I won! I won! I won!

The prize was a $10 Starbucks Gift card.

I'll probably save it for early Christmas and have my foame' latte' in the airport. ;-)
 
Hey, nice! And you won! How about that! Nice teeth!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?