Thursday, October 28, 2010

 

Day 1710 - Halloween is getting closer!


Greetings, Bloggy Trick or Treaters!

Here's another cute Savi pumpkin patch picture.

Speaking of cute - I saw this bumper sticker yesterday:

Back off! I'm NOT that kind of car!

That's pretty funny, I hadn't seen that one before.

So - what kind of candy are you giving out for Halloween?

I've been buying these big tubs of UTZ halloween wrapped 50 calorie bags of pretzels at Sams Club and bringing them to work.

We (people at work including me) have consumed TWO 70-pack tubs so far, and I just opened another one today. Thank goodness it wasn't CANDY.

I HAVE to carve my pumpkin tonight - it has to be turned in Friday morning. Wish me luck!

Comments:
GOOD LUCK with your Pumpkin! I can't wait to see how it comes out! =)
I haven't gotten any candy yet, and probably wont since I'll be taking Savi out anyway. Today was her 2nd school day. There were NO OTHER KIDS there when we arrived this morning, and she was still just fine. Walked into the play area and started dancing. Then was playing peek-a-boo with the teacher's husband. (she REALLY takes well to Men for some reason) So I have no worries. She will do great there. =)
 
mmmm, wonder why Savi takes to men-no family history there, right?

I love all the bright colors she wears. Such a precious little angel--after next year I'll see more of her I hope. Heather you were the most adorable little girl too, always a big smile, right mom?

I'm bringing See's candy to Maine for Debi's party. I know sister Peggy will be sampling it!
 
No candy purchases yet, but I'll be looking forward to Nancy's See candy--ymmm!

Karen, I bet you'll win the pumpkin carving prize, especially if you can make those teeth!

I love Savi's colorful pictures, and had to laugh when Karen told me that she like daycare Tues. but not the naptime! Naptime is too tame for her.

Looking forward to having Nancy here this weekend. It's supposed to be in the 40's. Brrr!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?