Wednesday, October 27, 2010

 

Day 1709 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers...

Do you like this pumpkin? I do!

I want to do teeth like these on my pumpkin carving contest pumpkin, or maybe make a very similar one.

Has anyone ever tried carving teeth like this on a pumpkin?

It doesn't LOOK all that hard, but getting just that thin layer of orange off the outside might be difficult.

Anyway - I think this is POSSIBLE. What do YOU think? Doable?

Then I can print a little sign that says 'Look, Ma - No Cavities!'

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
If you can make teeth like that, you will deserve 1st prize! Good luck!
 
I've never tried that...never tried anything fancy with a pumpkin. Maybe next year with Savi??

Today I finally went to the dentist and got my broken tooth fixed. It looks like new =) Tomorrow Savi goes for her second day at school...lets hope she still likes it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?