Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 

Day 1708 - Could I have some SERVICE, please?

Greetings, Bloggy Restaurant Goers -

Look at this extremely happy smile on Miss Savi. I just can't get over that HAT, by the way. Too adorable...

Now, to tell you the latest in the R.E.D. (Retired and Extremely Dangerous) escapades of Charlie and his friend T.Y...

I remind you of the 'tomato story', when Charlie and Tommy asked for some sliced tomatoes with their breakfast, and the waitress (with an audible sigh of exasperation) took some off another table just long enough for them to spear a few, then returned the remainder to the other table...

They had the same waitress last week, and needed creamers for their coffee. After waiting an appropriate amount of time for the waitress to bring them, they politely asked for some.

The waitress leaned over to another table (of policemen) and took a handful of their creamers. The policeman reacted in surprise with a 'Hey! Those are ours!'. Life continues...

So - YESTERDAY, Charlie and T.Y. went back to try again.

The restaurant had two waitresses on, a crowd of customers, and long story short - THEY NEVER GOT WAITED ON AND EVENTUALLY WALKED OUT WITH NO BREAKFAST.

Enough is enough. They do not intend to try that place again anytime soon...

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Yeah, I don't think I would go there again. Sheesh.
 
I wouldn't have tried it the third time! My goodness. I'm surprised ANYONE goes there!

Savi started her 'school' today. She will be going to daycare 3 days a week. She was a bit clingy when we first got there. Took her about 20 minutes to detach from my neck. Once she did, and started playing, she was fine. I told her I was leaving for work and she said "okay, bye." Didn't even look up from her game. She will be just fine. =) lol!
 
Good for Savi! Better than getting on a school bus the first day!

Funny Charlie and Ty story. I guess they were too demanding--what creamer for coffee, drink it black! Tomatoes? Eat what's on your plate and like it!

Bingo food counter tonight so gotta go.
 
What a strange restaurant. How was the food, by the way?

Heather, when Eric went to preschool, about age two and a half, he loved it! Even though it was a long day (5 pm) he was still having a great time. I felt guilty about it beforehand, but didn't feel guilty about leaving him there when I saw how much he loved being around other kids.
 
Heather - how did it go today?

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?