Monday, October 25, 2010

 

Day 1707 - Monday, Monday...


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers -

Yes. It's Monday. AGAIN....

Look at our little darling Savi on a magical flying elephant. Love this picture - look at her happy face!

I use so many exclamation marks on these blog posts that I have to go back and take them OUT.

Inside voice, Karen.... (ha!)

I have half a day off today (this morning) for doctor followup visits and a slam-o-gram, but I am leaving even earlier than usual! (go figure)

I'm going to go swim before my slam-o-gram, then the rest of the morning will be spent at various medical offices seeing all my favorite docs.

Have a nice Monday and TTFN!

Comments:
Hello!!!! How are ya!!!!Can you hear me?!!!!AH!!!!!!!
 
Very attractive exclamation marks, Marcia!!!!

;-)
 
Karen, happy to read on FB that you're ok--I didn't know there were tornados in your area.

Wait till you see my Halloween costume (I'll be wearing it at Debi's 50th birthday party on Oct. 29)--you'll love it!
 
Have a great time, Nancy, and take lots of pictures!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?