Sunday, October 24, 2010

 

Day 1706 - Pumpkins and Patches


Greetings, Blogregation!

Here's one of my favorite pictures from Savi's pumpkin patch adventure yesterday. I stole it from Facebook.

The weekend is going by too fast.

I know I say that every weekend, but it's true! Two days is NOT enough to do whatever I want to do.

Here's an update on the 'horses in the corner' - the three sets of horses all trying to stand in the same corner of their field.

They had disappeared for a while, which worried me, but the pasture had dried up in the recent drought and they might have been moved. But they're back, and again, they take turns trying to dominate that corner.

The black horses got the spot this afternoon, and left a matching 'gift pile' on the ground for any other pair of horses who wanted to stand there.

You'd think they would have MOVED out of the corner to 'use the facilities'? Nope.

TTFN and have a great Sunday!

Comments:
I'm all set with a substitute to play for me, for early Christmas. I'll take a bus, and probably will stay overnight, if you guys have a place for me. K. will be away with his family that weekend.
 
Hooray, Marcia, for coming for Early Christmas and spending the night--more time to visit! Glad you are feeling better!

Wonderful photo of Savi in the pumpkin patch. She just enjoys life!!! Heather you arrange so many nice things for her to experience!

Karen, funny horse stories! And Nancy, SF is rocking last night and today!!! Congrats on winning last night's game--that was tough.

My friend, Charlene arrived yesterday afternoon from PEI on her way home to RI. Of course we had to have lobster last night! She'll leave for home right after lunch. Gil is at church, and I'm home visiting.
 
Look at that face! She had such a good time yesterday at Confreda's farm. Today we visited a few people and spent the rest of the day cleaning at home...and I finished Savi's halloween costume which she HATES. So now I'm not sure what I'll do with her. The daycare has a halloween party on Friday, so I need to think of something! =(
 
Each photo more precious than the last. I posted on Facebook but can't forget the more important medium, the blog! What a beautiful, happy girl!

No moon for SF last night because of rain but we had our Pennant Win sending us all over the moon! Brenda likes the Giants? Maybe she'll want to watch the World Series with us while i'm in Maine (poor timing for Debi's bday!!)

We love our Giants no matter how weird the rest of the country think they are. Those boys can play ball!!
 
hey Grammy, I posted a few of the pumpkin pics to Flickr since you STILL haven't joined facebook! lol!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?