Saturday, October 23, 2010

 

Day 1705 - The weekend is HERE!


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders -

Look at all these pumpkins! I took this picture off the internet, but I like it anyway.

I got a free pumpkin yesterday at work. I am entering a pumpkin carving contest, and they provided the pumpkin.

No, I don't have my 'theme' yet for it, but I have a couple of ideas. And yes, I'll get to cook and eat the pumpkin seeds - hooray!

Can you believe that big, beautiful pumpkin shaped FULL MOON last night? Absolutely awesome.

Have a nice Saturday, whatever you have planned!

Comments:
Hello, I'm feeling much better. I don't remember when your pumpkin thing is. I've seen some pretty good pumpkins, very different carvings. Good luck with it, anyway. Be careful with the sharp knife!
 
Glad you're feeling better, Marcia!

A knife? What do I need a knife for?

Kidding...
 
Had a fun day at the pumpkin patch...facebookers can see the pics on my page. After our pumpkins, we had delicious dough boys and french fries, then Savi went on all the kiddie rides. She LOVED the big bouncy slide, but only went on twice because she couldn't climb up it alone and Jen got nauseous going down it with her...lol. Another first for Savi was the Flying Circus ride. It's animals that go up in the air and spin in circles like a fast carousel. She LOVED it. She also went in the bounce house twice since thats one of her favorites. We went on the hayride twice and bought tickets for their train ride, but it ended up being out of order. grrrrrrr....another time. All together, for an ENTIRE day of fun, rides, two pumpkins and food, it cost a whopping $30.00!! Confreda's rocks!!!
 
The pictures are great, Heather, I stole a bunch of them off Facebook.

AND DOUGH BOYS???? YUUUUUMMMMM-OOO!!! I am totally jealous.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?