Friday, October 22, 2010

 

Day 1704 - It's Friday!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

I stole this photo of Savi from Jens Facebook photos. Too funny!

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I'm telling you - there is something about the full moon that makes some people CRAZY.

Several different cars tried to run me over last night, like I was invisible. Maybe they were blinded by the full moon?

And yesterday, in a hugely busy parking lot, swarming with cars and noise and people, a small bunny was making its way across the parking lot in search of...whatever!

What was a bunny doing there in the concrete jungle? Maybe it was the MOON that encouraged the bunny to explore?

The answer is... I dunno. Have a nice weekend and be careful!

Comments:
Cute little Savi, regardless of pose! And Karen, Jeepers I didn't know it was so dangerous where you walk--I assume it is in parking lots, as you are returning to your car. That's terrible, and poor little bunny looking for a thicket. Remember our bunny out back in the thicket in Rehoboth?

Sorry, Nancy, SF lost last night. Gil's daughter, Brenda, thinks they will win the Series (and we hope go all the way!)
 
Aww, hope that poor bunny made it somewhere safe!!
This has been an unusually long week. I am so glad it's FRIDAY!
Tomorrow I will be picking up Jen bright and early and the three of us will be meeting some friends from work (my beach buddies) to go pick pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. Should be fun with a big group! Savi is already REALLY excited about it. She loves to go pick ANYTHING. haha!!!
 
Have fun and take lots of pictures, Heather!! xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?