Wednesday, October 20, 2010

 

Day 1702 - Midweek and MidMonth and MidLife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here's another Halloween Hay Bale - this time a pumpkin.

Hey - when is 'It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown' going to be on TV? That is one of my favorite holiday specials.

Come to think of it - I used to have that special on VHS. I guess I still do... somewhere!

Heather - what is Savi going to be for Halloween?

I signed up for the Pumpkin Carving Contest we are going to have at work. That means I'll get a free pumpkin, and get to bake the pumpkin seeds.

Quick - somebody send me a stencil!

Charlie and I watched the 'Clash of the Titans' DVD last night. We liked it. I think they stole quite a few effects from the Lord of the Rings.

Have a nice Midweek/Midmonth/Midlife - TTFN!

Comments:
Hi family! That's all I have to say today. Getting over a cold. Back to work today.(Monday and Tuesday are my weekend.) Kind of not feeling well, but hopefully I'll be back to normal soon. Sometimes you just have a hard time... You just hang in there and do the best you can, and hope for the best!
 
Marcia, hope you're better! lots of people I know - and I -have been sick with something that ressembles a cold (dr. calls it viral infection)
 
So sorry, Marcia, and hope you feel good again soon ! And you, too, Nancy (we'll be seeing you soon!)

Karen what fun you'll have carving a pumpkin, and getting a free one. Those baked pumpkin seeds are delicious, with salt of course.
We'll wait to see Savi's costume, Heather!
 
Karen, forgot to mention the beautiful pumpkin! Heather we hope to see many photos of Halloween Savi here and on Facebook!
 
Oh boy. Guess I'd better figure out a costume quick huh? I'm on the spot! I really have no idea what Savi is going to be...Without Jen here, it's been a blah Halloween season so far. Last year they dressed the same and went out trick or treating. Now that I"m living in providence, and Jen will be with her friends, I don't know if I'm going to take her out? She's also gotten pretty afraid of people in costumes and typical scary stuff. Last year it didn't bother her...so who knows. Not gonna spend a ton on a costume that she won't even wear out...Might just make her a tutu and call her a princess. =)
 
Very practical costume idea, Heather!

Or she could wear Aunt Nancy's peace sign/tie dye dress and you could turn her into a hippie and teach her to flash the peace sign.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?