Tuesday, October 19, 2010

 

Day 1701 - Twofer Tuesday


Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Isn't this the cutest Halloween spider made out of a round bale of hay? I really don't know what the legs are made out of though.

(play ZZ Top singing 'She's got legs')

There is one similar to this down the street at a nearby tree nursery place.

Who thinks up this stuff, anyway?

And speaking of hay... I saw someone throw a cigarette butt out of the car window last night. It is EXTREMELY dry here, and just one cigarette could cause a fire.

Guess I'll make this short and sweet. TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
The legs are made from flexible drain pipes.
 
RIGHT!! Good Charlie. I was trying to think of what to call them..All I could think of was PVC. That thing is awesome! If I had a big hay bale, I'd put that in my yard..lol
 
I would never use cute and spider in one sentence.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?