Sunday, October 17, 2010

 

Day 1699 - Sunday, Already? Noooo!!


Greetings, Blogregation!

Here's little Savi-dancer, check out the black and white striped leggings under the fairy skirt. Ha!!The legs made me laugh out loud.

The weekend is going by too fast! Slow down!

I am working on Halloween cards. (8 of 'em).

Speaking of spooky... Nashville made the #7 spot of the top 10 most dangerous cities with a population over 500,000.

When we turn on the news in the morning, we call it the 'Shooting and stabbing report'.

Memphis, however, was NUMBER ONE. Good grief. Graceland anyone? No thanks, I'll pass. Tennessee also (last time I looked) led the country in bankruptcies. Sheesh.

The good news? This winter we MIGHT use less heat, we are getting new windows in about a month. Don't even ask how much those are going to cost.

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
So adorable! I love your tu-tus, Heather. If I had a little girl to buy for, I'd buy one.

I am very happy today, since our Giants beat the Phillies last night! Our Timmy is great-Phillies fans (males)were whistling at him--interesting but pretty weird.
 
I don't think that is so weird for San Francisco...

He likely has fans of both genders thinking he is cute!

I think Derek Jeter is cute, btw...
 
Yay for new windows! And Nancy, you can buy YOURSELF a tutu. LOL!! I just made myself a little website to go along with my etsy website (both are on my facebook profile) and I'm working on a full lenght tulle dress that ties around the neck. That should look super cute on little miss Savi!

We have done nothing but hang out and put stuff away here at the house all weekend. Mike, of course, has been working, so it's just me and the little one. =)
 
It seems like there's more violence here in Maine, too. Not good. But new windows are good, definitly!

And all's right with the world when we are looking at little Savi!

So, Heather, it sounds like Mike's new job is working out. That's good too.

And Nancy, I read in the morning paper that SF beat the Phillies with your Tim pitching. Pretty nice. I wish it started earlier here in the East than 8:19pm tonight. Can't stay awake for the later innings!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?