Friday, October 15, 2010

 

Day 1697 - It's Friday! Have a cigar!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday, Hooray!

This has been a tough week for me. I have been struggling with a computer issue for the entire week that is driving me completely crazy.

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!

See - this cow is celebrating by pretending to smoke a cigar... actually a corn cob.

Obviously - Savi was feeding it.

Confession - when I was a kid (I mean really a kid - 8 or 10) I tried to smoke one of those cigar shaped pond plants (called a cattail or catkin) and almost burned my throat off. Readers - don't do that!

Have a wonderful weekend, be careful, and wish me luck resolving my problem!

Comments:
No rest this weekend for you, but good luck getting that computer problem resolved!

Savi, our little farm girl, how cute!

We've had a lot of wind and rain, but everything is calming down. Brenda lost power in Waterford, but here for only a second.
 
Good luck with your computer stuff, that's a complicated issue. I just got a laptop, and transferred the info from my old one, and then it didn't transfer well and with tech support we erased it and started over....blah, blah.. It's almost there. meanwhile the router in the my landlor's place got shut off by accident and without my knowing it, so I was trying all kinds of stuff to fix the problem. That was like Charlie: just give it some gas; Plug it in!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?