Tuesday, October 12, 2010

 

Day 1694 - Keep a Stiff Upper Lip!

Greetings, Bloggy Hygenists -

I have a stiff upper lip, all right - because it is FROZEN SOLID after a trip to the dentist to fix an old filling.

My mouth started out frozen after the stuff set in, then travelled to my lip, then upper lip, until even my right nostril was numb. It was awesome.

I LOVE my dentist.

He could have told me I needed an expensive crown instead of drilling my old filling out and redoing it.

He could have gone ultra-lightly on the numbing medication which would have made the drilling hurt.

I felt like I was at Maaco - getting welded, buffed, and painted. I came out looking like new.

When I was done - the dentist brought me a mirror.

He didn't bother to say 'SMILE' - he knew I couldn't! So he said 'Pull up that lip and have a look!'

TTFN and SMILE extra today!

Comments:
My stuff is moved, but the place isn't quite ready yet, it will be on Wednesday when I get back from the Cape. Almost there!
 
Giants v Phillies! I'm on top of the world. Not old hat for Giants fans, like the Red Sox and Yankees, and the Phillies too for that matter!

Karen, having spent hundreds of hours in a dental chair (no exaggeration) I can sympathize. Oh how I loved nitrous but my dentists don't use it anymore. "Friends" love to try to make me laugh when I return from the dentist so they can laugh at my warped smile!!
 
haha!!! fun trip. I need need NEED to do that too. this nasty cracked tooth is just gross. =(
Hey, Lyn...what's your email address now? I sent you an email and it was returned undeliverable. =(
I'm nearly all moved into the new place. Just bits and pieces left to pack up. Savi has a cold and, after a day at her Aunty michelle's with Jen and the kids, she might have LICE. Ugh. So we may all be shaved by tomorrow. lol.
 
I hope your lovely smile is back to normal!

Glad you are getting moved--Marcia and Heather!
 
Happy to report that so far, the heads are all bug free....thank goodness.
 
Sorry no blog today, folks! I went to bed early and didn't even think of it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?