Monday, October 11, 2010

 

Day 1693 - Welcome to the Hotel Walmart...


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

First - Happy Birthday to my nephew Charles today! I hope he got my card.

I need to tell you about something that occurred on Saturday. I went to Walmart to get some groceries.

After chit chatting with the checkout lady about someone buying lime yogurt for their DOG, and about a good corn maze, I went out to my car and unloaded my groceries.

Driving off, I noticed my 'trunk door ajar' incon lit. Oh drat - I didn't close my trunk all the way. I pulled into a parking space at the very end of the parking lot. There happened to be another car facing me at the end of the next row over.

I glanced over - there was a girl sitting in the passenger seat, but no driver. I figured he or she was inside Walmart.

I got out of my car and closed the trunk door firmly. The car alarm went off on the car in front of me, and was quickly silenced. (of course, I felt like it was MY fault, but it wasn't).

I got into my car and started the engine. All of a sudden I noticed there were TWO occupants in the car, and they were preparing to leave. I quickly got a clue and realized there may have been some sort of rendezvous going on, that I had just interrupted! Their cozy, private spot at the end of the parking lot was INVADED by little ole ME, and I put an end to their activities.

I didn't mean to! I just wanted to shut my trunk!

The moral of the story? GET A ROOM!

Comments:
ewwwwwwww! Can't think of somewhere a bit more romantic than Walmart parking lot? Gross! Good thing you interrupted. LOL!
Off to the house to pack and clean more. Savi is going to play with Jen today at Michelle's. Thank goodness.
 
Gosh! I forgot that SOME people have a day off - lucky you! Glad Savi and Jen can spend some time together. xxx
 
That's a funny parking lot story! Gil and I had supper tonight at Applebee's and I wondered why so many people were out on a Monday night, not even thinking of the holiday! Glad you had the day off, Heather--and that Jen and Savi could spend the day together while you worked at your Wck house.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?