Sunday, October 10, 2010

 

Day 1692 and TEN, TEN, TEN!

Greetings, Blogregation -

Happy 10-10-10! I like the sound of that.


Here is little Savi, who is a '10' in the granddaughter category.


Today is one of my sisters birthdays, and my brother's wedding anniversary.


There was a contest in Las Vegas, and at 10am, 10 lucky couples got engaged at Cesars Palace, as well as getting a free trip to Vegas! How fun is THAT?


Charlie and I got up a little late this morning (after 7!), so I'll make this short and get ready to go swim.


We had a nice time at Buddy Joes last night, and by the number on the scale, I ate too much!


TTFN and have a nice 10/10/10!

Comments:
And Happy 10-10-10 to everyone! And Happy Anniversary to Dave and Steph--jeepers another belated card is due! We have had company for a week and a half, and now the house is "back to normal"--whatever that is! Today must be Kathy or Kelly's birthday, because I'm sure it isn't Marcia, Karen, or Lyn's!

Another sweet picture of Savi!!
 
Happy Sunday! I've been spending every second cleaning out the rest of our stuff from the Warwick house, so sorry to miss the blog! Happy Early bday to Gil in case I forget by Wednesday...and happy Anniversary Dave & Steph.
We had a patient who had the docs induce her so her baby would be born on 10-10-10!!! Cool bday to have =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?