Friday, October 08, 2010

 

Day 1690 - Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

It's Friday, Hooray! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I have a somewhat funny story about my Sams Club visit yesterday...

First of all - I was very happy entering Sams because it was rush hour and I didn't hit much traffic getting over there from the health club.

I shopped, minimizing my 'browsing' and sticking to my list. I quickly and efficiently chose the shortest line - very few registers were open. There were 2 people ahead of me in line, one lady with a bunch of kids and two large electronic items, and another lady with several items.

I waited. The lady with all the kids couldn't find her Sams Club card. The other lady in front of me said 'would you mind if I go ahead'? And she escaped. Then lady with all the kids found her card. Too bad, that meant I couldn't go ahead of her too.

Then lady with all the kids wanted to ring the items separately, but they were too big to scan on the conveyor belt. She needed help and they had to ring each item, one at a time, and punch in the bar codes.

The process for her to swipe her card and PAY took forever each time. She couldn't remember her PIN and had to look it up in her phone. Then lady with all the kids wasted some more time doing heaven knows what. Then lady with all the kids had a discussion with the girl at the register about some promotion. Then lady with all the kids finally MOVED on. What a relief!

My transaction was done in seconds, someone had already come by and scanned in my stuff.

A few steps ahead to the door.... and who is THIS??? Noooo!!!! Noooooo!!!!

Lady with all the kids was STALLED AGAIN at the door, looking for her receipts for the door agent. Could anyone else in the WORLD waste more time unnecessarily?

I FINALLY got out the door, and tried not to run them all down with my cart. I considered it, though.

TTFN and have a nice Friday!

Comments:
Oh my goodness. I would have had a nervous breakdown standing behind her. What a JERK! She's wasting everyone else's time too. Rude rude rude.

Taking Savi to the Scituate Art Festival tomorrow morning to look around then spending the weekend cleaning the rest of the stuff out of the Warwick house. Oh fun...3 day weekend will be more Work than WORK! HA!
 
I am SOOOO happy it's the weekend, even cleaning sounds good - wish I would actually do some and not just think about it! Ha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?