Thursday, October 07, 2010

 

Day 1689 - Yay! Friday Eve!


Greetings, Bloggy Pumpkin Pickers!

Do you remember this darling little Savi of two years ago? I love this photo!

Are you craving pumpkin seeds yet?

I like pumpkin seeds that have been baked in the oven with some butter and salt (or nowadays it would likely be butter Pam and salt).

I wasn't really planning to buy a pumpkin this year.... but now that I think about it - why not? I'm in the mood to carve a jack-o-lantern and bake a batch of pumpkin seeds.

Keep commenting on your new grandson, Nancy! We want to hear all the ooohs and aaaahs!

TTFN and have a nice Thursday.

Comments:
Awwww--Savi has always been adorable!!
 
=) This was my favorite 'created' picture! My baby is BIG now. Nancy, YOUR new one is insanely adorable! I love his mamma's pictures. Mom, have you added her yet???
 
I love that picture too!

Busy day--Vicki took a plane to FL the AM, then we went to Starbucks and I bought a cute pair of shoes at Lamey Wellahan's. They are comfortable and versatile. 2 mtgs this afternoon and eve, so now I'm just reading the blog.

Yes, Nancy, I'm sure your little Liam as soooo adorable.
 
No - I haven't added her yet, I forgot! oops...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?