Sunday, October 03, 2010

 

Day 1685 - Holey Moley!


Greetings, Blogregation!

This is not the most flattering picture of me, but what I am trying to do is SHOW YOU MY NEW, PIERCED EARS!

You can also check out my totally curly hair as well.

After xxx (content deleted) years, I now am the proud owner of pierced ears and wearer of REAL earrings, NOT CLIP-ONS. Whoa!

I had it done at Walmart (yes, Walmart), and I got the piercing, the stud earrings and a cleaning kit for a whopping $16.98.

It only hurt for a second, and I am diligently turning my faux diamonds every now and then like a good, pierced ear recipient should.

Okay, family and friends - think of this as Christmas draws near. I'm going to have these posts in for at least 6 weeks, then I'll be hoping for some additional earrings coming my way!

TTFN and have a great, holey Sunday!

Comments:
Yippie! Now you can start collecting earrings ;^) I wouldn't have guessed Walmart was the place.
CLS
 
Hey - for that price, I may have 2 holes per ear by the end of the year!
 
Oh - for anyone to ponder - I need an earring tree too!
 
Uh oh. By Xmas your ears will be looking like the one on yesterdays blog...lol! I will start making you stuff! I am so excited!!!
 
Heather - Thanks in advance, I do have at least ONE pair of pierced earrings here that came free with a necklace I bought.

The gal who did my ear piercing warned me that piercing earlobes doesn't hurt, but piercing ear cartilege does!

I think I'll stop at 2 per ear... but who knows!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?