Saturday, October 02, 2010

 

Day 1684 - It is time for P.S.D.S?


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Well - today might be THE day I get my ears pierced. I was actually going to have it done yesterday, but I was too busy on a work day.

After over FIVE DECADES being UNpierced, I might just rectify that situation, therefore making gift giving easy for my family from now on.

The 'P.S.D.S' reference is something I heard on the radio once.

The deejay asked for callers to phone in what they got for Christmas.

A caller said 'P.S.D.S.'

The deejay said 'I don't know what that means, what does that stand for?'

The girl said (in a very thick accent) 'Ya know - Pierced Ears! P.S.D.S!' She thought she was saying 'Pierced Ears'.

Everyone listening, including the deejay thought she was saying P.S.D.S.

Wish me luck, and TTFN!

Comments:
Like that girl in Providence who gave a report in my 9th grade class: "Tor, da god ah da rain an' da tundah!"
 
Oops.
 
For those of you who have trouble translating - she said 'Thor, the god of the rain and the thunder!'
 
haha! Sooo, did you DO IT??????
 
I'm not telling yet - read tomorrows blog for the answer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?