Thursday, September 30, 2010

 

Day 1682 - Random Acts of Bloggage


Greetings, Bloggy Friday Eves and Adams -

Here's Miss Savi and the bumble bee pillow that Auntie Cheryl and I got for her. She's looking at me like 'She so crazy!'

Hey - it's the last day of September! Time to pay bills if you haven't done it already. I can look forward to changing my calendars tomorrow.

Charlie discovered that Bass Pro Shops, which had closed due to the flood, has reopened. It is the ONLY store at the Opry Mills mall complex that is open.

Charlie drove down and checked it out today. They don't have all their stock in yet, but he managed to find some items to buy.

Changing subjects - with the cold snap, I find myself thinking about CHRISTMAS already.

Did I tell you that in AUGUST I started getting renewal notices for magazines that don't expire until New Years? Sheesh!

So long September, Hello October!

Comments:
Hi Karen, That picture of Savi is so adorable! I can see Heather in her eyes especially!

Vicki is here visiting for a week and we're enjoying her company vry much! She got into Portland on time last night, 10:45, despite delays. She ran for 1/2 mile through the Newark airport bound and determined to make her flight to Portland. There's a lot of flooding in the area of Southport, NC, where her daughter(Gil's granddaughter)lives.

Vicki asked how you were doing, and I was happy to be able to say, "Great!"
 
What a precious little girl! I can't wait to see what she's like in a few years. Bet she's feisty--and I sure hope so!

Peggy I can see Vicki running through the airport--a determined gal!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?