Wednesday, September 29, 2010

 

Day 1681 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers -

Here's a very sweet picture of Miss Savi at the beach. Notice how hard the wind was blowing.

Remember what summer was like??

We are having a real cold snap!

Temps in the 40's overnight (brrr!), but going all the way up to the high 70's during the day.

I can finally sleep at night without the fan blowing on me. Maybe the cool air will keep my hot flashes below flash point. (That was a midlife reference for sure.)

It is DARK, DARK, DARK when I get home most nights now. Boo hoo! I do love the fall and fall weather- but I would like more light. There is something sad about fall, isn't there?

Don't forget - Survivor tonight! Let's see what new messes they get themselves into.

Comments:
I miss the beach already!! It's still warm here, but rainy! I still need the fan for MY hot flashes...yuck.
 
I took our small bedroom fan to the cellar. We are lucky to have any day in the 70's. You'll know it's cold here when we put on the flannel sheets!

Heather, hot flashes at your age--hmmm, that's too bad!

Gil's daughter, Vicki, arrives tonight weather permitting, otherwise tomorrow morning. Her flight to Newark was delayed hence she may not make her connecting flight to Portland.

How is our new grandmother Nancy?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?