Tuesday, September 28, 2010

 

Day 1680 - YES! It's Tuesday!


Greetings, Bloggy YES-Men and Women!

Yes! Since yesterday's blog was full of negatives, I'm gonna YES myself silly.

Yes! Monday is OVER and DONE with.

Yes! We had the most wonderful meal last night at the Fujiyama Japanese restaurant. I had the seafood tempura - outrageously good.

Yes! I looked up the link to their website:
http://www.myabcspace.com/fujiyama/

YES! This is what a capital YES looks like.

YES! I could think up more but I need to do laundry instead.

YES! More bloggage tomorrow! TTFN!

Comments:
Hey, Karen, just read in the morning paper that Southwest is coming to Portland Jetport! They bought AirTran. Isn't that great?

I liked yesterday's "No" and today "Yes" themes. What will you think of next? I'll find out tomorrow.
 
That's funny, to hell with the blog, time for laundry. Good to know you're keeping up with the laundry. My move on the 1st will be delayed until the 11th, but that's the way it goes. Due to a problem with the sink in the kitchen being delivered (island life). Mom'm still coming this weekend, and then we'll spend Sunday and Monday at my house off-island (trying to stay away from naming things in the blog).
 
Hooray!!! I'm so happy to hear that about Portland, that will help me a lot!

Sorry about the delay of your move, Marcia, but have fun! I highly recommend doing laundry in your spare time...
 
I'm tired! It's hard work bringing a baby into the world (ok I was in the waiting room but waiting is work!) I booked flights at 4 a.m. on Sunday, took taxi at 7 a.m. to airport and then to San Diego (so about 4 hrs sleep).
I was with the happy family from 2:30 to 9, with two trips to the cafeteria. Little Liam had so many expressions and cute noises (and some not so cute--moms out there know what I mean). I visited Mon. a.m and then flew back home, went to the office for a few hours and today back in the swing, sort of!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?