Sunday, September 26, 2010

 

Day 1678 - Sunday ALREADY? Noooo!!!!

Greetings, Blogregation!

Here's a cute picture of Savi and Jen in the corn. I stole it from Facebook.

Speaking of corn - I saw ads for a corn maze recently. A corn maze is a trail made in the corn, and you have to figure out how to get OUT of the cornfield. It usually takes an hour or two to do that.

Guess what? They are doing corn mazes now with GPS coordinates. The ad was to bring your GPS and they will give you the coordinates for where you are supposed to end up! I think that is totally modern and cool.

Cheryl and I had a fun day yesterday - two full hours of water aerobics, lunch out, and we walked around the TACA craft fair and saw all the gorgeous pottery, glass, jewelry, etc.

Guess what? For the first time EVER - neither of us bought a single thing! We just don't NEED any art or pottery or glass or .... fill in the blank ... right now.

Plus, most things were very expensive, very breakable, or very big! I did waver regarding a new lazy susan for the dining room table, but I'll bet I can find one for less than $75 plus tax!

TTFN and have a great Sunday!

Comments:
I am taking Savi to a bowling bday party this afternoon...remember last year's? Same boy, same place. We will see how Savi does this time!
 
Aunt Nancy is a grandmother! Baby's name is Liam! xxx
 
Congratulations, Nancy! I'll check my emails for the announcement. We just got home from a trip to the Portland Headlight--rather windy and cool there but the waves were crashing on the rocks and the spray was high.

Nice pic of Jen and Savi in the corn!

So happy you had a great weekend with Cheryl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?