Wednesday, September 22, 2010

 

Day 1674 - It's Fall, Y'all!


Greetings, Bloggy Leaf Watchers -

Check out these 'fall leaves' tattoos! Pretty cool, eh?

Yes, that's right - Fall has arrived!

Of course, it was 98 degrees yesterday, but who's counting THAT?

Well, we had some internet connectivity issues Monday night and Tuesday morning, so I missed a blog yesterday. Sorry about that!

And how did it get fixed?

Charlie turned everything off (cable modem, router, computer) and just let them sit for awhile. Then he turned everything back on, and it worked again.

How's THAT for computer repair?

Anyway - one comment regarding Sunday and Monday football that I was going to mention on yesterdays blog...

If I hear one more advertisement about 'Old Spice, the Official Deodorant of the NFL', I'm gonna barf. Since WHEN is deodorant official?

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Out at Susie Jarrell's I have to use WiFi, and when I move to my place on Oct.1, I will use WiFi. It downloads slower than DSL, for podcasts. There's a business on the island whose advertising comes up on your computer screen when you live far out of town like she does, and they advertise WIFi for an hour, a day, a week, etc. at different rates. I would up buying it for a month (I'm at her house for a month), because Susie's WiFi wasn't working and I had to do my work. So much of my church work winds up being on the computer. First I bought it twice for $6 an hour, and then said, well, I guess I need to do this, and went ahead and bought it for a month ($65). I know it seems like a lot, but I'm not being charged any money for staying there for a month, so it's not bad. And it works. It's not good to have to scrounge around for internet access if you really need it.
 
Karen, no I don't think I like the looks of fall leaves as a tattoo! Glad Charlie came up with an inexpensive computer repair!

Marcia, What's the expression, "you do what you have to do"! See you soon!

Heather, how's everything going? We miss you on the blog!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?