Sunday, September 19, 2010

 

Day 1671 - Sunday, Sunday!

Greetings, Blogregation -

I went WAY back in my pictures folders to find this picture of Uncle Evan with newborn Savannah.

Aunt Nancy - is there any progress report on your upcoming grandchild?

Do they have a name picked out yet? Inquiring blog readers want to know!

I had a really strange dream Friday night that someone submitted a letter to the editor of the Lewiston, Maine paper, using my name instead of their own. The paper printed it. So - WHY did I dream that dream? It has no relevance to anything I am currently involved in. I just don't get it...

I'm going to keep this super short - like Evans hair!

Have a nice Sunday, everyone, and TTFN!

Comments:
Cute photo of Evan (and of course our little Savannah)! I thought the baby was coming last week but I think that was a false alarm. Due date is 21st. I don't think they have a final name but last name I heard was Jonah--they had thought of Noah & Dylan but may have decided not to use them because we have those names in our family. I told Eric that doesn't matter.
What what was the newspaper story about?
 
Cute pic! Sorry I'm not available on the blog...no computer at the moment. No blogging, no face-booking...I'm having withdrawals! =)
 
Oh, and in regards to Friday's post, Nancy, yes. I take the stickers off by folding the paper and peeling them...so Savi got it from me. I don't have any fingernails to peel them with..haha!!
 
What a great pic of Evan and Savi--they still have a wonderful bond!

Good to hear from you, Heather. Hope you'll have your computer up and running again soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?