Thursday, September 16, 2010

 

Day 1668 - I got no class...


Greetings, Bloggy Students!

I haven't mentioned my programming class lately - have I? No? Why not?

That's because there hasn't BEEN any class in WEEKS.

We are off the hook until October, actually. Boo Hoo! (yeah, right)

Class has been postponed due to some upcoming delivery due dates for important projects.

Changing subjects to the upcoming change of the seasons - even though it was 92 degrees here yesterday afternoon.

Lots of people feel that 'the fall of the year' is the best of the seasons. I really like Fall, except for the fact that it is followed by WINTER. I love the beauty of fall leaves, and the pumpkins, and Halloween and Thanksgiving! Bring it ON!

I've seen some birds start massing together, and yesterday I saw the typical 'V' formation of a flock of geese heading... somewhere...

Hey Aunt Nancy, soon to be Grandma Nancy! Any updates for us???

Comments:
Latest report is contractions not close. So who knows. He'll arrive when he's ready. I brought a bag to work yesterday and today so I can just take BART to the airport to fly to San Diego. Needless to say, non advance purchase tix are expensive--advance purchase on Southwest is only $39 each way because of a special they are having! I won't get that.
 
Yes, Nancy, we're waiting with you. I mailed the baby blanket about two weeks ago. Karen, glad your class has been cancelled for now. Our temp only went down to 60 last night, but that won't last long. Yes, there are some nice aspects to Fall--thanks for the reminder!
 
They just received the blanket today, immediately texted me a photo of it, and then sent a photo of the crib Eric put together last night, with the baby blanket on it. I think they really liked it. I told them it was made by the church ladies, is that right?
 
Nancy, I must have mailed it one week ago if they just rec'd it. Beverly who went to FB with us, made it, and she is one of the "church ladies". I'm so happy they like it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?