Monday, September 13, 2010

 

Day 1665 - Monday, Monday...

Greetings, Moanday Morning Blah-gers!

Here's a photo of spectators taking pictures of the waves caused by Hurricane Earl.

No - I don't know anyone in this photo, I was just taking a photo of THEM taking a photo.

So - changing subjects - I don't like what the movie theaters are charging to see a 3D movie.

Charlie and I went to a matinee yesterday - A MATINEE, and the admission for the 2 of us was $22.50 for a 3D movie - Resident Evil #4.

And NO - the movie theatre didn't offer a 2D showing for less money, either. I would have enjoyed the movie nearly as much without the 3D effects, to be honest.

Don't forget - Survivor starts up again this week, on WEDNESDAY nights.

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Wow, that's ridiculous. Too much. Fifty dollars with a bunch of food. Three D depression!
 
I get senior discount now! Not on food though. Actually I haven't been to a movie since I was a senior even though one theater is across the street and one two blocks down the street. I watch movies on TV mostly.
 
Like that photo!

At least you have a theatre that offers 3D!

Tomorrow are the services for Stephanie's father who passed away on Sept 4th. We're remembering him with prayers and love!

Chris and Kate left to return home today--we all had a great visit with them!
 
To everyone who has heard about the Jen saga...the latest (and last) is that I am the Mom, so I gave up and ended the battles. I will be taking her and Savi apple picking next week on my vacation. I may NEVER hear an apology, but at least I will have BOTH my girls in my life again. That's all I really want. =)
Happy day. Night all!
 
Good for you, Heather! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?