Saturday, September 11, 2010

 

Day 1663 - The Weekend is HERE!


Greetings, Bloggy Restful Weekenders!

Time for a little nappage... Are you going to relax this weekend?

I want to go see the new 'Resident Evil 3D' movie that just came out. (yes, it's a zombie movie)

We'll probably see it on Sunday.

Hey! I forgot to tell you yesterday that Savannah is starting to say the alphabet!

She recited it (mostly correctly) on the phone to me earlier this week, and BOY did it sound cute.

Question - How did it happen that Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, AND the alphabet song, AND baa baa black sheep ALL use the same tune, and what tune IS it?

Well - I just had to look it up - you can find anything on the internet...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ah!_vous_dirai-je%2C_Maman

TTFN and have a great Saturday!

Comments:
In my children's classes for 2's and 3's I do those three songs all in a row because they're the same music. I love their little 3 year old voices. Sweetest sound in the world.
 
Yes it is Marcia! She sang it about 15 times last night before bed. Once she starts she can't stop. She, once again, is just too proud of herself. I love it!!!!!!

9/11 today. Remembering this terrible day 9 years ago. =(
 
We're proud of Savi, too! Yay! I can't believe she can recite the alphabet! Of course, I never connected those 3 songs, but Marcia and Karen did. Oh I'm so proud of my "girls"!

Chris and Kate are bicycling today, and this morning Uncle Doug showed them , and Gil and I, the path to the caves. We are enjoying having them here. We really like Kate--she's down-to-earth and cultured at the same time, similar to Chris. A nice pair!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?