Thursday, September 09, 2010

 

Day 1661 - Knit one, blog two...


Greetings, Bloggy Readers -

Here's a great photo of Savannah, running into a cloud of bubbles.

Kids love bubbles, don't they?

The week is flying by, it's Thursday already.

Funny how that happens, week after week... Ah! I have another Thursday item to report.

Before I forget (again) - Aunt Nancy - Survivor starts up in a week, and it will be on Wednesday nights, not Thursday!

That's all I feel like writing today - TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
Hi all! In case you missed it yesterday, I have a job interview today at 1 for a teaching position. I was incorrect, however, about the location. I applied to two schools. The one I am interviewing for today is in Fall River. Coastal Career Acadamy. I will report later and let you know how it goes. =)
 
ok, so just got back from the interview. They said they would hire me on the spot, however what they are offering I don't particularly want. They are a very small school with few students, so they don't have many classes right now. They are hiring for per diem days. I would take per diem NIGHTS in a heartbeat, but wouldn't give up my full time job to do per diem. They said they would hold my info and offer nights to the students. If people are interested, she'll call me. It could be a long time though, so I won't hold my breath..lol! There are several other schools, however. I will be checking into ALL of them now!! Looked like a ton of fun!
 
Sounds great, Heather. I didn't know until now that you are interested in teaching, a wonderful profession! Good luck!

Karen thanks for the survivor info--I'll tape it now!
 
Thanks for the update, Heather. Good for you for look into teaching possibilities! If you need more college credits, I'm sure you can do that, too. And what a pretty pretty picture of little Savi!

Chris and his friend are coming tomorrow for a weekend visit. Should be great having them here!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?