Thursday, September 02, 2010

 

Day 1654 - Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Hurricane Earl...


Greetings, Bloggy Beachgoers!

I am here in Little Rhody - and little Savannah is still the cutest granddaughter EVER.

We had a fun afternoon playing, dancing, singing, and getting lots of precious HUGS.

Ready for the beach?

Yes, today I will be going to Scarborough Beach with 'The Fam' - and we'll frolic in the waves of Hurricane Earl...

Actually, I don't know if the surf will be up yet due to the Hurricane off the coast, but it might be.

After we swim and bake in the sun for a while - we'll go to 'Moo-Moos' for ice cream, then back to my sisters.

Tonight my nephews will be over and we'll have a big homemade lasagna fest - my sister made two big lasagnas last night, and I know they'll be AWESOME.

TTFN and keep an eye on that hurricane track for me!

Comments:
What a wonderful photo of Savi! is that new? Does Heather have more photos up? Have a great day!
 
Hi Nancy - the photo is on Facebook, just go to Heathers pages... xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?