Friday, August 27, 2010

 

Day 1648 - Didn't think there'd be a blog - did ya?


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! O-cean! Fri-day! O-cean!'

Yes, here's another beautiful sunrise photo in Maine, Maine, Maine...

I'll be watching the sunrise with a cup of hot Green Mountain (yum) coffee in one hand and my camera in the other.

I might need an extra hand to swat mosquitos with, but I hope not. Sometimes there are no mosquitos, and those days are my favorites.

More fun in the sun today. We'll be busy visiting, sunbathing, and maybe even swimming today - depending on how frigid the water temperatures are. I really want to go in the water, but it is SO cold it makes you NUMB!

TTFN, have a great Friday, and a great weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?