Thursday, August 26, 2010

 

Day 1647 - Ocean, Here I Come!


Greetings, Bloggy Vacationers (and those of you who wish you were Vacationers)-

I am off on vacation at the crack of dawn today. By the time you read this blog I'll be on a plane, or possibly even in Maine already.

This is the view I'll have in the morning for the next several days - as the sun rises over the beautiful ocean in Maine, and I can't wait!

This afternoon I'll be having the most delectable haddock chowder (or chowdah) known to man at Huots Restaurant in Camp Ellis with my mother and Aunt Nancy - and maybe some onion rings, and maybe some fried clams.

http://huotsseafoodrestaurant.com/

I know you're jealous - admit it!

TTFN and feel free to chat with each other in the comments.

Comments:
Have a good time, you guys!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?