Wednesday, August 25, 2010

 

Day 1646 - Oh yes, my Vacation is nearly HERE...


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Yes - Midweek and Midlife, unless you are this vacationer.

I think she may be a TAD past midlife, but she looks relaxed. I think I had that outfit in the 60's.

I know - I would be relaxed like that if I were MUMMIFIED.... Just kidding...

Okay, this is IT. Time to REALLY finish packing, REALLY decide what to discard from my overweight luggage, REALLY remind myself for the 100th time to take my cell phone and charger, and a million other details.

I know you're jealous. Admit it. TTFN!

Comments:
Karen, I just uploaded my boarding pass to my iphone. Very cool, no paper!
 
Pretty high tech, Nancy! See you and Karen tomorrow, Yay!
 
Hi all!
Mom, Mike isn't leaving next weekend until AFTER Nordic Lodge =) He is bringing his friend Tom, again. The two of them will leave for S. Carolina at 6, right from there. And I was able to change my dr's appt so I can come over first thing in the morning thursday. Yay!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?