Tuesday, August 24, 2010

 

Day 1645 - Vacation Minus TWO (fer Tuesday) Days!


Greetings, Bloggy Twofer Tuesdayers -

Yes, just TWO more work days and it will be VACATION for me, me, me!

I know - rub it in, why dontcha...

No, it isn't actually 48 hours and 32 minutes, this is just the only 48 hour countdown photo I could find quickly.

There is a beating heart above it - what the heck is that all about?

Anyway- the countdown is ON. I need to get serious about laundry, packing, wrapping up loose ends at work, EVERYTHING.

I've already been to the bank, made one list (that I know I left some things off of), taken out WAY too many clothes, etc. etc.

Wish me luck, 48 hours left to go and counting!

Comments:
I would say the pic came from a heartburn ad, Mamma. The beating heart is on fire. lol!

Can't wait to see you! Yay!
 
That's all I can say, too, that I can't wait to see you! And Nancy, and later Heather and Savi and Evan and Lyn and family. Yay!
 
Wish I could see the gang in Rhode Island--but next year I'll be in Maine!! Yayyyy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?