Monday, August 23, 2010

 

Day 1644 - My Last Monday at Work for TWO WEEKS


Greetings, Moanday Moaning Blah-gers!

This picture that I found when I searched for 'Monday Morning Blahs' made me laugh out loud. What a sweet smile for such a nasty t-shirt message!

I really don't have anything to moan about - I am going on VACATION later this week! This is my first vacation since returning to work in March, and I am very excited about it.

Warning - warning! I may not have time to pre-write a blog for each day while I am gone. I'll probably just write a few.

Hang in there, and I'll be back with the daily blog after Labor Day.

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Me too, I'm going on vacation, too. After I move! I'm moving to a really great pad. You guys can come visit me! Now I can have guests in both places!
 
Karen, I'm happy about your vacation, and happy that I will be joining you! And Marcia, sooo happy you have decided to take the new apt., and yes, we'll visit you there sometime!
 
I love that lady and her shirt. She rocks.
 
Marcia, I'm definitely visiting after I retire!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?