Sunday, August 22, 2010

 

Day 1643 - Sunday Again and 17 Again


Greetings, Blogregation -

Well, yesterday was a pretty good day, except a big job I had running at work went for 9 hours and then failed and had to be started over again. Sheesh.

We watched another cute movie yesterday titled '17 Again'.

I won't tell any spoilers, but my favorite parts involved some Lord of the Rings references and dialogue.

Changing subjects to the weather...

There were a lot of thunderstorms around yesterday. I notice that every time it rains hard now - the media acts like another 100 year flood is about to happen.

They even reported that sandbags were being made by Metro Nashville jail inmates... I thought they were supposed to be making license plates! Did I miss something?

Anyway - I am starting to prep for my trip later this week, though my 'packing' is more like 'pile everything up in the guest room that you want to bring'.

TTFN and have a great Sunday!

Comments:
Poor Karen, she has piles...
 
haha!! Poor Mamma. Can't wait to see you!

Mike is on his way home from a very successful trip to Florida. He ran up there Friday for a job interview yesterday. He thinks it went really well. If he gets this job, he will be a rep for a large pet supply company and will be selling stuff all over new england. He will also be able to sell his wholesale reptiles to these stores in the process which is a HUGE added bonus. He will be traveling even more than he already does, but it's great pay and he will enjoy doing it... Keep your fingers crossed!! =)
 
I'm with you, Karen, packing in piles at this point! Can't wait to see you and Nancy soon!

Good news, Heather. Hope that works out! Looking forward to seeing you soon, too!

Hi Marcia. Happy Sunday!
 
That news sounds wonderful, Heather! Fingers and toes crossed. See you SOON! xxxx
 
I'll keep my fingers crossed--what a great opportunity, doing what he loves and making money doing it!

We all have piles, Marcia!! I added to my piles of clothes etc today, plus the 2 bottles of wine I always bring--to share of course. Several items of clothing, including a top I hinted to Karen I wanted while we were at FB, are in the pile.

Just checked the weather forecast for Saco Maine-rain this weekend and Mon & Tues, who cares? But for Thurs through the next Tues, Sunny and warm!! Yayyy! SF has been freezing in fog even though it is beautiful today.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?