Tuesday, August 17, 2010

 

Day 1638 - Oh where, oh where have the car keys gone...

Greetings, Bloggy Lost and Found-ers!

I had an interesting morning yesterday. I went out the door to work with my purse in one hand and my breakfast in the other...

AND I COULDN'T FIND MY CAR KEYS.

I really don't think that has ever happened to me. It's not like I normally set them down anywhere - I always have my car keys clipped onto my purse with a carabiner.

But NOOOOO, not yesterday morning. So - after a few minutes of aggravated searching, I decided to use one of my spare car keys and look for my keyring later.

I couldn't find my spare car key.

I couldn't even find my VALET key.

I finally called Charlie - he told me where to find the spare keys, and I prepared again to leave for work.

Then, of course, I found my car keys. They were UNDER THE CONSOLE in my car. I have no idea how the keys even got there, but I'll never figure it out, so I have to move on.

My day continued to be crazy, but at least I had my keys. Both sets.

TTFN and KEY-p your eyes on your KEYs!

Comments:
I hate that. Sheesh. You'll be better about that in a few more months.

After your lobotomy.
 
Touche, Marcia!
 
What's a lobotomy? Just kidding!Good one, Marcia-Marcia-Marcia...
 
hahahaaaaa!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?