Monday, August 16, 2010

 

Day 1637 - The Curse of the Lint Monster

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

No, this is not OUR dryer vent, but I am worried about ours. I think something needs cleaning that we can't reach.

This isn't a new problem, it happens every once in a while.

I did 3 loads of laundry yesterday, and I started to smell burnt dust in the Den (near the laundry room).

Does that mean that the house is about to burn down, or just that the lint is getting hot, or WHAT?

I don't wanna burn the house down over dryer lint - you know what I mean?

Thank you for listening, and please give me some Lint Monster exorcism advice!

Comments:
Yucko. There must be a way to get to it and clean it. I know the picture's not of your house. If the lint thing in the dryer is kept clean, I thought that build up wouldn't be that bad. Maybe you don't need to worry.
 
From horses to lint. It's Monday allright.

I don't have a washer or drier so no advice from here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?