Saturday, August 14, 2010

 

Day 1635 - Rainbow Connections


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

A beautiful rainbow (not this one - another) kept me company yesterday on the drive home.

It was just after a short rain (which for once didn't close the pool in Franklin). Seeing the rainbow made me feel peaceful and happy, and more than once I spoke to it and said (out loud) 'Hi Beautiful - I see you!'

I know that's dumb, but that's what I did. It's the same as when I say hello to the moon. I just gotta do it.

I have cleaned the master bath this morning, and have all the towels (even the shower curtain) in the washing machine. Domestic goddess tip: Always wash your shower curtain along with towels, they help to clean it.

Do you get IN the shower to clean it? I do! That is a slight problem when I had already put all the towels in the wash. I drip dried afterwards.

I'm going to make myself a big iced coffee (we have had something like 28 days in a row above 90 degrees, and quite a few over 100), some eggs, and then get ready for water aerobics.

TTFN and have a great Saturday!

Comments:
I love rainbows! But I don't think I've ever talked to one. Mike and I are taking Savi to the Southwick Zoo today. They have kiddie rides and she could even ride a CAMEL! She will love it =)
 
That sounds awesome, Heather! xxx
 
The camel rides were for kids 3 and up, so we settled for a pony ride. Next year we can ride the camel!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?