Thursday, August 12, 2010

 

Day 1633 - It's not my fault...it's Facebooks!

Greetings, Bloggy Readership!

Facebook ate my blog... (you know - like 'the dog ate my homework')

Not really - but it was 10:30pm when I wrote this, and Facebook ate up all my time.

That means all of YOU get no blog.

I responded to messages, chatted with my niece in 'chat', commented on 'stuff', uploaded a photo album, and searched for and friended and befriended some folks.

The good news? Uhhhh... That tomorrow is FRIDAY! Also - all my medical stuff yesterday went well and I am doing great.

TTFN and have a great Thursday.

Comments:
hahaha! Facebook is already taking over your life!!! Just wait, Mamma...just you wait...
 
Karen, I thought I had sent you a message this a.m. -- it said I knew you'd go crazy once you got into Facebook!
 
uh oh. no one is commenting. Everyone is facebooking....haha!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?