Wednesday, August 11, 2010

 

Day 1632 - Or Day 3 of Facebook


Greetings, Bloggy Colts Fans!

No, not the football team - colts as in young horses.

If you've been reading my blog long enough - you know that every year one of the nearby horse farms lets the colts out in the lower pasture (with their moms), and I usually end up naming one or two of them.

FINALLY, the colts are there! I thought there weren't any this year, it's been so long since spring. They look so cute sprawled out on the grass without a care in the world.

I'm taking half a day off this afternoon (yes, I have to miss class) for medical stuff. I'll enjoy the 100 degree day and my time off.

Have a great Wednesday, and TTFN!

Comments:
I'm so glad the colts are back! We'll wait eagerly for their names! Still 100 there? Wow! It's nice today, 70'ish, sunny.
Lyn and Steve left this morning for home. I hated to see them leave but they may be able to come up for a couple of days when the Fryeburg Fair is on.

Tomorrow starts our vacation. Yipee!
 
Wow Grammy, that's a LOOOOOOONG name you got there! hahaha!
Welcome Marcia to facebook now. Grammy, it's YOUR TURN! Mom,Nancy,Marcia,David,Stephanie,Me,Evan(who doesn't EVER check his) and many many MANY others are already on there. We need Lyn too...lets go slackers. haha!
 
It's been a few months for me since I joined Facebook...
 
I'm off to a Giants Cubs game to freeze my butt off--fog and high 50's --probably some wind-- and it's summer for Pete's sake!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?