Tuesday, August 10, 2010

 

Day 1631 - Or... Day 2 of Facebook

Greetings, Bloggy Face-offs!

So - I signed up for Facebook yesterday, and started 'friending' and accepting friend requests and writing on walls and commenting and stuff like that.

I got more emails this first day than I have EVER received in 24 hours. I had to clean up my inbox!

Every single activity on Facebook including SNEEZING appears to send me an email.

I wonder how I'll have time to read all the Facebook stuff AND keep my emails cleaned up.

Hey - Facebook people out there - do you READ the emails from Facebook or just delete them?

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
You need to tweek your FB settings. You don't have to allow everything to send you email notifications. I only get them for new friend requests. You can also have certain alerts sent to your cell phone, if you choose. Also go through your privacy settings and make sure everything is marked 'friends only' so everyone in the world can't see your stuff. =)
 
I think I did the privacy setting thing, but haven't changed notifications. Thanks for the good advice! xxxx
 
Good advice Heather. I only get friends requests and messages here and there.
 
If I ever get on Facebook, I'll remember all of this good advice!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?