Sunday, August 08, 2010

 

Day 1629 - No! Slow Down! The weekend is going by too fast!

Greetings, Blogregation!

I'm not ready for the weekend to be over, are you? No! No! No!

No, I haven't done my homework yet, but I did work on it a little.

No, I didn't make the batch of jam I wanted to make.

No, I haven't done weekend wash yet or washed the kitchen floor.

No, I didn't take advantage of the back to school tax free weekend.

Guess I'd better get a move on and get some weekend stuff done, right? Right!

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
What a great photo. How do you find this stuff?
 
No, no no. I bet Savannah knows that word, too.
 
oh boy does she know it!!! lol!
 
Hi Nancy - it's easy.

I had 'no' in my mind and then searched for it. You can click on Images for google or bing search.

I scroll through the images and find one that I like. Very easy - try it!
 
Do you have a day of rest, Karen? I recommend it!
 
mmmmm--wonder if that will work for ANY word--
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?