Friday, August 06, 2010

 

Day 1627 - Friday, Hooray!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers-

It's Friday, Hooray! I love this picture.

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I have GOT to get to work on my homework. I have avoided thinking about it since class on Wednesday.

We have to 'refactor' a program and rewrite it as object oriented using classes and structs. Makes perfect sense, right? Right.

Changing subjects - let's talk about Zombies, shall we?

Charlie and I watched '28 Weeks Later' last night on demand. (sequel to 28 Days Later). It's a movie about flesh eating crazy people who have been infected by a mysterious, incurable virus.

I would just call them zombies, but Charlie did point out that true zombies are the undead who have come back to life, rather than crazed, violent, hungry people who have been infected by a virus. I think any humanlike creature feeding on other humans qualifies as a zombie.

What do YOU think? And if you haven't seen 'Zombieland' - DO IT. It's a great movie.

TTFN and have a nice Friday!

Comments:
Good luck on your homework, and no, I don't think I'll watch Zombieland, and definitely not "28 weeks later"!

Have a great weekend everyone!
 
Flesh eating people at 8:00 a.m.? -UGH, UGH, UGH.
 
I loved the 28 days and 28 days later...my favorite zombie movies so far. =)

Beachin it again this weekend, of course! woohoo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?