Wednesday, August 04, 2010

 

Day 1625 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here's a photo of some eggs cooking in their egg rings in a frying pan.

I don't use the egg rings very often, but they certainly do work!

And speaking of frying pans - it is supposed to be at least 100 degrees this afternoon, the hottest day so far this year. Blech - too bloody hot!

It is boiling outside, but freezing inside at work. Even the men are bringing jackets into work to wear in the bitter cold!

I have a sweater, a cardigan, and a shawl to wear as needed at work. Some people have blankets and even snuggies in their cubes! You know that is such a waste of energy in addition to being uncomfortable.

Class today at lunchtime - wish me luck! TTFN!

Comments:
I think Champion has the best sports bras I've had. I also have some cheapos from Hanes that don't connect in the front, but I think they might have some. I wear them a lot, especially after I had read about trying to keep your lymph nodes in good shape by not wearing bras with wires in them.
 
Karen that's what I hated about living in DC area--froze inside roasted outside. Seeing those temps I don't feel as bad about our summer fog and 60's.

Do you have air conditioning or fans at home?
 
When people talk about freezing in work or home air-conditioning, I brag about you and Charlie keeping your temp at home on 76!

Nancy, it's usually not too hot here--hint, hint!

Marcia, maybe I'll try a Champion sports bra.

Karen, I was surprised to see those egg yolks staring at me on the blog! What inspired that?
 
The frying pan was a 'heat inspiration'. Hot, Hot, Hot. It was 102 here in Columbia with a heat index over 110. Too bloody hot!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?