Tuesday, August 03, 2010

 

Day 1624 - Help! I'm Dressing and I Can't Get Out!


Greetings, Bloggy Ladies and Gents -

I have a very serious subject to talk about today. Okay, ladies - 'fess up!

Have you ever been trapped inside a sports bra?

It happens to me all the bloody time! It usually occurs when I am dressing at the gym after a shower. The sports bra will roll up my back and become a torture device under each arm.

I have to become a temporary contortionist and bit by bit, unroll the darn thing until I can move again!

I actually have one sports bra - a Reebok I think - that I got STUCK in and couldn't get it ON or OFF. I seriously considered getting someone else in the locker room to help me. I won't wear that one to the gym any more - it's too darn dangerous!

Would someone please tell me where I can get some plain, stretchy cotton sports bras that have a CLASP in the front or the back? I need some help. I shouldn't need a 'life alert' with me to DRESS MYSELF.

TTFN and be careful dressing!

Comments:
HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! I have been in the sports bra lock a time or two myself. A girlfriend tried on a dress once and couldn't get out of it. She DID have to ask someone to help her! HA! I would die.

I think Walmart sells clasp front sports bras? I remember something similar when I was looking for a nursing bra ages ago. =)
 
I have a bathing suit top I must remember to take off down over my waist and bottom as I can't get out of it over my head! Good luck, Karen--maybe you need to buy a nursing bra--HaHa!
 
I have been through that too. I buy tops with built in bra which work well (they can roll up too).

I did it -- signed up on Facebook. You can't believe how many of our family members are on Facebook. Peggy you would love Facebook, you'll have to join.
I can see this will provide hours of entertainment when I move to Maine and am housebound b/c of snow or lack of funds to go out!!
 
I'm so proud of you, Nancy. Good job on your speedy join! Lets get everyone on, please!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?