Monday, August 02, 2010

 

Day 1623 - Caving in - or about to!


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Yes, it's Monday AGAIN - why does that keep happening, over and over and over...

Charlie's plane was late yesterday coming home, but he's back from his Iowa trip.

This photo should really say 'Caving In', because I haven't really Caved In yet.

What am I talking about? I have decided to do two things that I thought I would never do.

Disclaimer - I have NOT said WHEN I will do these things, just that I have made up my mind that I will. That means it will happen, for those of you who don't know me very well.

Here's the news...

I am going to get my ears pierced (because clips hurt too much and I have short hair now), and I am going to get a Facebook account so people won't bug me about being on Facebook anymore.

That's it! Big announcement for something I haven't even DONE yet. Ha!

TTFN and have a great Monday!

Comments:
Yea!
CLS
 
Earrings are great--you'll love having pierced ears.
Everyone is bugging me to join Facebook but I don't even know how to post my photo or others. And I also haven't wanted to take the time or be tempted to get into the whole Facebook thing--I have enough distractions as it is!
 
Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!!!! And Aunt Nancy, you need to be on Facebook too. Your cutie boy is! It is a great way to see adorable grandchild pics too...hint hint
 
David asked me to be his friend on Facebook, but haven't done it yet. I barely have time to read this blog, what would I do with a Facebook account too?

Yes, Karen, I think you would look great with pierced ears (let's hear a Cranston accent), and I'm sure you can handle a Facebook account!
 
Hey - any suggestions on WHERE to get my ears pierced? People have suggested Walmart or Claires.

Thanks in advance!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?