Wednesday, July 28, 2010

 

Day 1618 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Does watching the Food Channel make you hungry?

What about reading recipes and looking at the photos? Same reaction?

Yep, same with me.

I watch the challenges and the throw downs and the cupcake wars and get hungrier and hungrier.

One of my favorite shows on the Food Network is 'Diners, Drive-ins and Dives'. That food (and the way they dig into it) looks AWESOME.

Well, I don't really have anything to talk about today.

Wish me luck in class and 'Go-Go-Gourmet!' (that's a takeoff on Go-Go-Gadget) Now I am trying to invent some kind of superhero chef character - let's make one up soon, shall we?

TTFN!

Comments:
I'm responding to your blog by going to lunch.
 
hi all! busy week..sorry no blogging! Love you all!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?